Delivery & Installation Information
We offer a nationwide delivery service to all of the Republic of Ireland
Delivery times: Monday to Friday
|AREA/ PRODUCT TYPE||DELIVERY:||DELIVERED BY:|
|Large Kitchen Appliances||
|Local Transport Company|
|Outside Munster Region|
|Large Kitchen Appliances||
|Caulfield Transport Ltd.|
- All items (excluding Large Kitchen Appliances) are delivered by An Post Parcel Service and will be delivered next working day provided that the product is in stock and the order is received before 1pm on Monday to Friday (inclusive). Please note that we can deliver small items to your work address for your convenience
- Large Kitchen Appliances are delivered next working day in most parts of Munster provided the item is in stock in your region & within 3-5 working days in all other areas (Note: Cork City deliveries are also available on Saturday mornings)
- You will be contacted by a member of the Soundstore Online Team as soon as your order has been processed in order to confirm the delivery date
|All Small Items (excluding Large Kitchen Appliances)*||€5.99|
|Large Kitchen Appliances||€25.00 (€4.99 each for additional item)|
*Items include Laptops, TV (under 50") Vacuums, Portable Electronics, Small Kitchen Appliances. EXCLUDES Large Kitchen Appliances.
Special order items:
Any product that is showing the "Special Order" symbol means that delivery/collection normally will be within 4-7 working days. However we will contact you within 1 working day to confirm.
Can I track my order?
Yes, for small items delivered by An Post we will email you with the details of your tracking number. For large appliances we will contact you to arrange delivery.
What happens if I miss my delivery?
For small items delivered by An Post, the postman will leave details of the local depot where you can pick up your item. For large items you will be contacted to arrange delivery. Our driver will contact you an hour in advance of arrival. If nobody is home to accept the delivery we will try to reschedule at the next available date.
Will you dispose of my old appliance?
We remove old appliances on a like for like basis provided they are disconnected, clean and ready for the driver at the time of delivery (This does not apply to An Post deliveries).You can also return your old electrical items for free to any of our stores (no purchase necessary). Please see the WEE Recycling page for further information.
Do you provide an installation service?
Yes, we can provide installation for appliances in many areas around the country. Please contact us to see if we offer this service in your area on 021-4548900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost of this service will vary depending on the product and type of installation required.
What should I do to prepare for my delivery?
- Measure correctly so you know the new appliance will fit in your kitchen. (This should be done before you buy).
- Check access routes to ensure there is enough space for the delivery van and enough room to get the appliance through doors and hallways.
- Remove any obstacles such as furniture so your appliance can be delivered as quickly and efficiently as possible.
What should I do if there is a problem with my delivery?
If there are any problems with your delivery please contact our online orders team immediately on 021-4548900 or email us: email@example.com