Soundstore Security and Privacy Policies
OUR SECURITY POLICY
At Soundstore, we understand that our customers are concerned about the security of their debit and credit card details. We take significant steps to protect all your information, and especially your payment details, using the latest technology. We want you to enjoy your shopping experience, secure in the knowledge that we have your security in mind.
- We accept most major credit cards such as Visa, Visa Debit and Mastercard. We also accept Paypal and Braintree.
- All transactions are via the secure payment gateway Realex
- All credit card information is held in secure mode, encrypted and protected behind a firewall
Soundstore will never supply your personal details to any third party (other than our partner stores when processing your order) for any reason whatsoever. We only pass on your delivery and contact details and never give out your credit card. We understand that the details you supply us are only to allow purchasing to take place and we will protect that information and use it only for the purpose for which it was intended.
Soundstore respects your right to privacy. As part of the E-Commerce Store, Soundstore will retain certain information including your name, address, phone numbers, e-mail address, IP address, billing address, shipping address and product selection.
This information will be retained in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1988. Soundstore may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to fulfill your order
- to contact you if there are any queries on your order or if there is a problem with fulfilling your order
- to advise you of any promotional offers that maybe of interest to you
Your information will be held by Soundstore and will NOT be passed on to any third parties.